Upgraded and stable PCB control head.
- More comfortable and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting the voltage.
- Brand new and upgraded battery cell of 1650mAh, which makes the Spinner II even more powerful.
- Longer life span for the new upgraded PCB and battery cell.
- Adjustable Voltage from 3.3V to 4.8V.
- Charging cycles more than 500 times.
- Improved bottom spin with a delicate cross
- Metal button with more than 20,000 pressing durability.
- Power indication.
510 & eGo Threaded
5-Click protection: Generally, the battery is shipped in the off position. In the off position, the battery will not function even when pressing the button. To turn the battery on, press the button 5 times within 2 seconds. The button will flash a white LED light. To turn the battery off, press the button 5 times within 2 second as well, and the button will flash a white LED light! “5-click protection” can protect the battery from being activated when not intended. No more firing in your pocket!
Cut off time: If the button is pressed for a consecutive 10 seconds, the battery will shutoff until the button is released.
Short Circuit Protection: When a short is detected, the battery will shutdown until the short is removed.
Over-Discharge Protection: The device will monitor the battery voltage and automatically turn off when the battery is discharged, preventing damage to the battery by overly depleting it. The LED will blink 5 times indicating that a charge is needed.
Low Battery Indication: A white LED light indicates 100%-60% battery life. A blue LED light indicates 60%-30% battery life. An orange LED light indicates 30%-0% battery life.